ST701 Logo irene's journal: Mixed feelings abt penang training

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mixed feelings abt penang training

Haha with penang training less than 2days away, I suddenly have mixed feelings abt it.. Imagine having to share a room with another person u hardly know ( Heard room mates will be at random)... then having to spend lst week of work in foreign countries..

Hai with all my best frens in PWC, really hope to get along with other ppl.. No wonder they always say cherish ur moments as a student, cos work life will not be so easy... Think my other frens have bigger probs than me.. they have to work and oso patoh, haha in audit where got time other than wkend for all these? Somemore I have tuitions on sun...

Just hope to cope well in my new job, learn as much as I can while not compromising on my leisure life..

Hehe hope penang training trip be a safe and enjoyable ones....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Harbor Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 24 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */