ST701 Logo irene's journal: My Views On relationship

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Views On relationship

Love

Haha after my entry on reflection, i feel that it will be adequate to talk abt r/s, something tt i have been talking to my frens and they have enquired me abt.

Sometimes i do find it funny when ppl consult me on their love life when my love life is kinda of empty, this was esp. so in JC when frens consulted me on love. Mayb is they just wanted a listening ear or something.

Love to me is never a love at lst sight thing or a happy ever after thing. U can tell me I'm pessimistic but I can assure u I'm just being pragmatic and realistic. Ppl I know ard me have their fair share of ups and downs... For couples who are still married after so long are becos divorce is not a common trend in the past and they prob stayed tog for their kids....

Then I oso realised criteria we set for our another half is never realistic cos u dun get wat u want at the end of the day. Haha mayb like wat my frens say, once u r in love, ur perception w change... But I still think frenship is more reliable than love. cos there is this much commitment u give and u dun expect to get something in return..

Now for my view on 1 - to - 1 r/s, I realised tt the world is never fair. U maybe nice to this person but this person may not be nice back. But guess I m very fortunate to have frens who care abt me, perhaps is the way we treat ppl ba. I believe we shd treat ppl w sincerity... I dun like to put on a fake front in front of others.. That defeats the purpose of frens.

But sometimes I regret tt I have such a character. Made my frens feel tt I m too busy for them and I end up losing some frens tt I know for a long time.. And at the same time, made ppl want to take adv of my kindness and step over me....

Perhaps that is life and we have to learn to understand and get used to it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Harbor Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 24 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */