ST701 Logo irene's journal: My job

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My job

This entry will be an update on my job.

Training
The training at Penang was really fun.... We could go shopping after training and not alot stuff was taught over the course.

Training at Singapore was quite stressful as alot concepts were taught. But I guess is better to suffer at initial stage then suffer later.

UPdate on my assignt
My lst assignt was quite ok as the 8companies are dormant co.. Nothing much was enquired... Just mere cut and paste.

My 2nd assignt (this wk and the wk after next wk)
is more stressed cos it is my lst serious audit and it is more complicated (construction co). Hai sad that i actually forgot wat i learnt during the training... Was demoralised as I felt quite helpless... Asking the seniors was quite embarrasing as they had their work to do and I was dragging them down with my constant qns.. Should have been more independent and learnt to solve problems on my own...

After this wk's experience, (putting late hrs apart), I have learnt to study my training notes more dilligently and that worklife is different from school. In school,professors or tutors can answer your qns when you are in doubt as they are paid to teach you. In working life, asking too many qns will piss ppl off as they are paid to work for the client and NOT for YOU.

REflections time
At the start of anything(Be it study, work, proj, knowing ppl), it is never easy for us. We have to do self discovery and through time,find our directions.. We also must be optimistic abt things and not put down ourselves by saying we are not up to standard. If you never try, you won't know the outcome.

Haha stress aside, I also found that gg out on wkend is a good way to relieve stress as chatting w ur frens actually destress you, let you forget work and know how blessed one is with frens.
Hehe Had 2 wonderful outings today with zj,her bf, melvin and gladys and with rumin, zongliang, bowen and yiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Harbor Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 24 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */