ST701 Logo irene's journal: Aspiration for 2008

Friday, December 28, 2007

Aspiration for 2008

It's been a long time since I am free on wkend to enjoy my freedom.. Working as auditor has really strained my energy n time.. Don't think is worth the efforts to waste so much time working in lieu of frenship, family n own time.

It is true that when u gain something, u w lose something. But it seems to me that I am losing everything while gaining audit exp...

Hai cant help but feel helpless. seeing so many ppl come n go esp from my v own batch, quiting and moving on to a new job seem like a pleasant thing to do...

It is even more sad to hear this fr my senior himself tt " In order not to feel that I have no life, I will stay up and watch 2hrs of DVD everyday." After hearing his words, i cant help but feel sadness...

It is even worse to hear abt the long hrs during peak. (Heard fr senior tt I need to prepare myself to work beyond 12am from 7Jan onwards, some days I w work till 2,3am..5am..finally till next day..) What sort of life is that? Worse than a coolie, work 24hrs a day is crap.... Will try end work as early as poss...feel there is no pt working so hard.. this is not even abt efficiency..How can one work efficiently during the wee hrs?

However, I am comforted by having supportive frens and family... Squeezing time for frens and family plus my "work"on weekend is not easy... It cant be done without determination... perservance and .lots of slogging of working papers...

Aspiration for 2008 would be to find a job that I will like (shorter hrs) in a bank or in finance positions.. Got lobang must intro k? Be healthier in both mind and physically. (Been drained almost dry now.) Spend more time with family and frens...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal..don't be too negative about ur work.. just embrace everyday like a challenge and not think about the long hours..it can be tough but i'm sure at the end of the day, u'll feel that u've gain alot of work experience..i'm sure u can do it! stay happy!

-Yi Fang-

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Harbor Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 24 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */